Source: RPHRDD PRO11
NAPOLCOM Memo Circular No. 2012-002 dated December 3, 2012 entitled “Prescribing the Authorized Awards to be conferred to Non-Uniformed Personnel of the PNP”
This policy provides the entitlement of Non-Uniformed Personnel to qualify for the award of Medalya ng Kasanayan (Administrative Accomplishments) & their availment of service leave.
Medalya ng Kasanayan (Administrative Accomplishments)
Completion of major project/study;
- Formulation of major policy, drafting of LOI, etc.;
- Conceptualization of a major innovation in the field of PNP operation and administration;
- Solution of major/sensational crimes;
- Garnering 1st place by himself or as member of the team in any major sport, literary & other competition;
- Members of any PNP Technical Working Group, Committee & Board;
- Member of the team that managed the successful conduct of major command activity such as training & seminar.
Incentive: Four (4) days service credit
Only awards issued from December 3, 2012 onwards can be applied for service leave (NUP)
PRO/NSU SPADB to properly adhere to the policy and guidelines in the recommendation for Awards & Special Promotion prior submission to NHQ SPADB