REGIONAL OPERATIONS AND PLANS DIVISION
- Plans, directs, controls coordinates and supervises PRO 11 operations and integrates support activities,
- Evaluates and prepares mobilization, demobilization, assignment and location, employment/deployment of units in coordination with Directorial Staff,
- Prepares, coordinates and issues operational plans, orders and directives in accordance with the Regional Director’s policies and guidelines,
- Maintains active liaising with the other operating units of the military and other law enforcement agencies.
- Maintains close supervision, direction, control and coordination of operational activities of all operating units and provincial/city offices of the PNP and
- Heads the Regional Law Enforcement Coordinating Committee Secretariat.