Camp Sgt Quintin M Merecido, Davao City- As Police Regional Office 11 hits hard on illegal drugs in the region, one (1) drug peddler was dragged to jail for selling “shabu’ while ten (10) others were caught engaging in a pot session at Purok 2, Barangay Madaum, Tagum City earlier this morning of September 26.
PBGen Marcelo C Morales, Regional Director, identified the arrested suspects as:
1. Harly Plaga Musa, 23-year old, single, jobless, a resident of Purok 2, Barangay Madaum, Tagum City (subject of buy-bust);
2. Michael Ladia Molina, 23-year old, single, jobless, a resident of Purok 2, Barangay Madaum, Tagum City;
3. Rowell Mabawad Galacio, 38-year old, single, jobless, a resident of Purok 3, Durian Ave., Barangay Madaum, Tagum City;
4. Rhandy Egdamin Laurito, 27-year old, single, Customer Assistant, a resident of Purok Baysa, Brgy. Visayan, Tagum City;
5. Jesper Bautista, 21-year old, single, Sale Associate, a resident of Purok Baysa, Brgy. Visayan, Tagum City;
6. Reymark Papellero Gepaya, 20-year old, single, student, a resident of Purok 6, Brgy. Bobongon, Sto. Tomas, Davao Del Norte;
7. Jessie Saramosing Biwang, 38-year old, single, jobless, a resident of Country Homes, Brgy. Mankilam, Tagum City;
8. Mark Ronald Inosas Suarez, 30-year old, single, jobless, a resident of Country Homes, Brgy. Mankilam, Tagum City;
9. Jojo Castro Manco, 30-year old, single, laborer, a resident of Purok Cogon, Brgy. JP Laurel, Panabo City;
10. Mary Rose Arcillas Largo, female, 28-year old, married, jobless, a resident of Iga-Uy Vill., Brgy. Madaum, Tagum City;
11. Joy Ann Dumasi Marongtong, female, 18-year old, single, jobless, a resident of Purok 2, Brgy. San Miguel, Tagum City.
Confiscated/seized during the operation were:
a. Two (2) pieces elongated heat-sealed transparent sachets of suspected shabu (subject of the sale),
b. three (3) pieces open sachets contains suspected shabu residue,
c. two (2) pieces improvised tooters,
d. two (2) pieces bamboo clips,
e. one (1) piece disposable lighter color pink,
f. one (1) piece green disposable lighter and
the marked money.
The seized illegal drugs had an estimated value of more or less Two Thousand Pesos (Php 2, 000.00
A case for Violation of Sections. 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13 and 14 of RA 9165 is being readied against the suspects.
PBGen Morales, commended the operating troops for a job well done and vow to sustain the momentum in the drug war.
“We will do our best to put all these people behind illegal drugs to where they should belong, and that is in jail. They don’t deserve to be free if they only create havoc in our peaceful communities,” he stated.
Rest assured that Police Regional Office 11 will strongly pursue its mission to fight criminality, illegal drugs and corruption and will do its best to maintain peace and order in region,” he ended.